We often have brides that are not sure of where to start when planning their wedding flowers. We thought that we would put together a series of tips to help brides through this process-making it an easier, less stressful part of the planning.
Part 1: What to think about before you set up a meeting with a florist:
– Do you have a certain theme and style that you are looking for?
– Do you have any idea of what flowers cost?
– Do you have a budget in mind-what would you want to spend on flowers and decor?
– Look up different florists on the internet and look carefully at their style.
– Choose to set up a meeting with a florist that you think you would be most comfortable with, whose work you like and most importantly, who you can trust.